6 Secrets the Medical Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know About Metaphysical Healing
I know from speaking to other individuals like yourself that many of them are worried about healing through metaphysical means being considered witchcraft and ineffective. The lack of understanding of what metaphysical healing encompasses leads many to shy away from the subject matter that can greatly improve their health. Metaphysical healing is the healing and connection of the mind and body. It doesn’t involve anything within the religious realm. Metaphysical healing involves natural products such as crystals, incense, and other items. Medical professionals don’t promote the use of metaphysical healing due to the lack of knowledge, the skepticism of society, and fear that their business will decline. There are many other factors that medical professionals don’t want you to know about metaphysical healing. We will touch on the top six secrets medical professionals don’t want you to know.
Top 6 Secrets Medical Professionals Don’t Want You to Know About Metaphysical Healing:
- Aromatherapy is considered metaphysical healing and is used widely in hospitals and clinics. The medical terms used for this type of therapy are Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Many metaphysical elements are included in traditional medicine such as menthol. Menthol comes from a mint plant and is found in many cold medicines. Senna, which comes from cinnamon, is also included in traditional medicines, such as many over the counter laxatives.
- Many metaphysical herbs can be used to treat common problems, such as cold sores, with the effectiveness of traditional medicine and little to no side effects.
- Crystals contain elements and minerals such as lithium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, and many others. Lithium acts on the central nervous system and is used to treat mental health disorders such as bipolar. Manganese helps with metabolism, bone health, wound healing, and has properties of an antioxidant. Magnesium is an essential nutrient for muscle health, especially the heart, and nerve health. Calcium is essential for bone and muscle health (especially the heart), blood clotting, and many other essential body functions.
- Metaphysical healing promotes therapeutic means of combating mental health. Research shows that positive mental health and coping skills leads to longer lifespans, improved cardiac health, decrease in digestive aliments, improved immune system, and decreased physical ailments such as back pain.
- Palo Santo, which is referred to as holy wood and is used for smudging (burning the stick or herbs), can be used for used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, and reducing emotional pain.
If the benefits of metaphysical healing continue to be ignored, more physical illnesses and disabilities will continue to rise. The increase in obesity and other medical issues related to mental health continue to increase and the use of traditional medicines lead to more complications, dependency, and potential for medication abuse. The many issues and complications of medication dependency will continue to rise if other options aren’t considered which will lead to larger world issues such as the opioid crisis.
There are many solutions to reduce the use of traditional medicine. Companies and stores offer kits that contain metaphysical tools that become overwhelming for beginners and can become extremely costly, especially for those that lack knowledge of the uses of all the elements within the kits. Not knowing how to use the contents of the advanced and expensive kits can lead many beginners to give up on the use of metaphysical healing. The cost of the kits available can become a major barrier to many seeking healing. Kits offered through most companies range from $50 to $100, which can be expensive when seeking healing. Cost effectiveness can lead people to seek traditional medicine due to insurance coverage, or lack thereof, allowing the costs to get passed on through the constant increasing costs of medical care.
Our solution to the Barriers of Metaphysical Healing:
- We identify the lack of knowledge of the basics of metaphysical healing. Our kits are designed with each individual in mind and come equipped with specific instructions to teach the principles of metaphysical healing.
- Each kit is designed to optimally benefit the user. We have done extensive research on the needs of each emotion to optimize metaphysical healing.
- Our kits contain quality, yet affordable, products which allow our company to competitively price our kits.
- We provide a selection of kits based on the preference of the user. We offer basic packages for the newest users or those that prefer aromatics over crystal healing. We also provide premium packages that include aromatics (sage, Palo Santo, incenses, and candles) and crystals. Every component of the kit is specifically picked and formulated for the intention of the kit.
Results of our Company’s Testing Through Personal Use:
- Increase in mental clarity
- Betterment of mental health
- Mental awareness of mind, body, and spirit
- Improved general health
- Better management of emotions
Once you are done reading, I would like you to explore how Align Spirt kits can fit your needs! By now you have probably explored other metaphysical stores and kits, but ours are affordable, easy to use, and include all the products needed to develop the basic understanding of metaphysical healing. Feel free to email our company at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation to help with your selection of the appropriate kit for your needs. Thanks for reading our first blog!